Important seasonal maintenance tips to follow every year
Spring home maintenance
- Clean your windows and screens for a clear view.
- Clean your gutters of any leaves or debris for rainy days ahead.
- Clean window blinds and curtains to get rid of dust and dirt.
Summer home maintenance
- Check and change your air filters to maximize your AC performance.
- Trim trees and shrubs throughout the summer.
- Check and clean your dryer vent to avoid fires.
- Clean out the sink disposal.
Get the full summer maintenance checklist for your home.
Fall home maintenance
- Check all the smoke detectors to be sure they are working properly.
- Rake the leaves so they don’t cause brown spots in your lawn.
- Put away any outdoor furniture you might have before winter begins.
Get the full fall maintenance checklist for your home.
Winter home maintenance
- Check the HVAC, chimney and electrical system to be sure they won’t break down during the colder weather.
- Make sure your windows and doors are properly sealed to keep the cold air out as much as possible.
Check out these easy winter home maintenance repairs.